Looking For Your Help

UPDATE!!!

We have the shipping covered. Yahoo!

If you still want to help us out, here is what is needed to make one hygiene kit:

1 bar of packaged soap
toothbrushes in package
toothpaste in package (no pumps)
Comb with no sharp handles
Hand Towel

Please contact me if you want to donate an item.

Thanks and enjoy your day!


Hello Readers,

I am wondering if you can help me out. The Youth Sunday School (called The Primary) at my church are compiling hygiene kits for Haiti. They consist of combs, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap and hand towels. The great thing is that these can all be purchased at the dollar store. We have some elementary schools and another denomination collecting supplies for our kits.

Our problem, though, is that we missed the tractor trailer that was coming from Master Packaging and Cornerstone Baptist Church that was at Walmart. Do you, my readers, know of anyone that is shipping supplies down to Haiti that we can send our hygiene kits down with? Or do you know of anyone or any business that would like to offer shipping for us? Please contact me either through the comment form or email me at smile_zil at yahoo dot ca.

Thanks so much, and enjoy your day!

No comments: