What aren't you frugal about?

We all can and do pinch pennies. We can hang laundry out on the line, buy store brand, make our own bread, bike and walk instead of drive, wait for the movie on DVD instead of the theatre -the list goes on and on. My question is what aren't you frugal about? What is the one thing or many things that you can not live without or can't be frugal about?

One of my things is yogurt. It is my down fall. I LOVE yogurt, but more specifically I LOVE Activia Vanilla Yogurt. I will buy the "lesser" yogurts when they are on sale for my smoothies or to have on my cereal, but I crave sitting down and just having a dish of their vanilla yogurt.

Another confession, I love good paper towel. I try to use rags and newsprint as much as possible, but some jobs you just need paper towel for (cleaning up throw up is one of those jobs). I will stock up when the good brands go on sale so that I can have a great thick paper towel that does the job without ripping apart and getting everything everywhere. Thankfully throw up happens VERY rarely in this home.

So tell me, what's your weakness. What do you need to have that you could do without if you had to, but since you don't you won't? I am giving it to the end of the month for your submissions, and will have a post  stating our don't want to do withouts. Either leave a comment here or email me at smile_zil at yahoo dot ca. Sure would love to hear from you. Maybe I'll even throw out a small prize in a draw if I get more than 20 entries. No more than two entries per person, but feel free to list as many weaknesses as you wish!

By the way, can I just state here that I have only had to dry one load in the dryer this month and how darn excited I am to have my power bill come in for that one?!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Wanted to send you an email but couldn't find a link. My friend Lennie has a great post about getting lots of free tomato paste... check it out.

Tim

http://www.lencurrie.com/2010/05/get-30-cans-of-tomato-paste-for-free-in-fact-you-make-money/