Long time ago I had this blog

So it's been awhile since I have updated on here. My apologies. It's been on my mind a lot lately and I have been thinking of the way I want this blog to go. I love sales and being frugal so I thought that might be what should be discussed on here. I hope there are people that still read this blog as well or people that will find it at least.

With that, I will update on sales weekly (unfortunately, I usually only go for what I use and know is a sale, so if you see something else, please let me know so I can post it) and I am going to do a daily penny pinching item to help us all out. Please feel free to submit ideas.

With that, as sales are ending tomorrow night, please make sure you stock up on President's Choice Orange Juice for 99 cents, regular $1.79. And if you want to splurge or love Activia yogurt, go on over to Shopper's Drug Mart and get it 2/$5 regular $3.79 each! I love this yogurt so much! It's like having dessert and it being okay to eat it.

Enjoy your day!


No comments: