New Format Coming Up!

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been re-evaluating how I want this blog to go. I have decided that in addition to the usual tips that I share, several areas will start to be covered every week. One will have to deal with food; whether that be a recipe, food tips, brown bag and school lunch ideas, grocery or menu planning ideas, it will all come under one heading. Another will be an entertainment tip; birthday parties, holidays, dates, dinner affairs, etc. A third idea will be how to's. This will include things such as baking, cooking, fix it ups, household product recipes, etc.  I am not sure what the fourth will be, maybe you could suggest something. The fifth topic will be a readers' comment reply. Those comments that have been left over the past week with questions or comments for future posts will be posted in this forum with responses.

Please let me know what your thoughts are on this. As always, there will stay be tips, themes like our Christmas topic that was done in December, giveaways and contests. Please keep coming back and please leave a comment. I love to hear your thoughts.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: