Name Change

You may have noticed that the web address is still the same, but the name has changed. I thought that since a lot of my readers are not from my maritime region anymore, that I should really title this blog what it is: fighting to be frugal.

How often is it that we get behind for whatever reason; car repairs, home improvements, sicknesses, unemployment. The list can go on and on. It happens to the best and the worst of us. Sometimes it seems like you will never catch up let alone get ahead. I really feel that this blog needs to change it's focus for your benefit as well as mine.

In my fight to be more frugal, I want to be able to share my experiences, my successes and my lessons learned with you. I want you to share your experiences, successes, lessons learned with the rest of us. Only by us both sharing can we benefit.

I don't have all of the answers, in fact I fell like a fall rather short in the answer department, but what I do know I will share with you. I will research for you if you like and together we can become more frugal.

Interested?

I have had a reader that asked me to share my frugal things each day that happen in my home. I can't promise you that, but as I pinch my pennies even harder, I promise to share my experiences.

Come along for the ride and know that you aren't alone in pinching your pennies.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: